Incredible Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm or 42mm) Best Ever Watch

Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm/42mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

I wish you could listen to Spotify without your phone? So far, you have had a few valuable options. There's Mighty Vibe, a portable music player for iPod Shuffle that can take your Spotify playlist to listen offline. It's $ 100. Then there are high-end smartwatches, like the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 and other Garmin ForeRunner models. That starts at about $ 249 and $ 350, respectively.

The good news, though: Spotify has just launched the Apple Watch offline playback. And right now you can get one of the supported models at a great price: Limited-time, Amazon has an Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) for $ 169. That's $ 30 for the standard price.

I have been wearing Series 3 for years; it just giggles well. But I’ve been waiting for this Spotify capability because I hate to bring my phone when I’m walking or running. Previously you could only broadcast from the clock - if it had LTE power and service. (Mine has a start, but my manager, Cricket, does not offer the Apple Watch service. In fact, you can only get it at Big Three.)

Find all the latest deals delivered to your inbox. It's free!

Yes, there are many other smartwatches that cost half (or less!) And do a lot of the same things. But offline Spotify is not one of them. And if you own an iPhone, there is no better partner than the Apple Watch. I really like its two-way notification support. I will also use it to make phone calls from time to time when my real phone is unavailable.

The 38mm display is the hair on the small side, but that doesn’t bother me. I glance at my watch to check the time and read the notifications. And maybe now to start a playlist. How big a screen do I need? (If you think you might like something bigger, Amazon currently has an Apple Watch Series 3 42mm for $ 199 - though only a silver model, and it ran out of stock until June 3.)

Another option you can throw in this mix: The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 mentioned above sells for $ 200 (save $ 50). If you are an Android user, it might be a better option.

Your thoughts?

Apple watch series 3 has the following features
  • GPS (Global Positioning System)
  • Retina display 
  • Aluminum case of the watch
  • colors black and white
  • size 38mm or 42mm
  • Swimproof (waterproof)
  • Optical heart sensor
  • Emergency SOS
  • S3 chip with a dual-core processor
  • watchOS with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
  • Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks in it
You can buy it from amazon. For more details of the product.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post